Apartments in Mt. Airy with Unique Charm
Welcome to The McCallum, nestled in a historical town with tons of charm, are ideal for residents that frequently commute to Philadelphia. Our apartments in Mt. Airy are near both the Chestnut Hill East and Chestnut Hill West Septa train stations and buses. And, if you prefer to travel by car, our location is a quick drive to the Main Line as well as easily accessible to Routes 76, 476, 1 and the PA Turnpike.
Our professionally managed apartments in the Mt. Airy section of Philadelphia provide a peaceful atmosphere behind a gated entrance. View a list of our community amenities including elevators, assigned parking (for select units) and several utilities included in rent.
Whether you are looking for a studio, one or two bedroom unit, you can check out the floor plans and the availability our Mt. Airy apartments online. Ask about our cat friendly pet policy and come see the hardwood floors and high ceilings when you schedule a tour at The McCallum.
|Floor Plan||Model||Bedrooms||Bathrooms||Rent||Sq Ft||Availability|
|Studio||Studio||1||Call for Availability||432||Check Availability|
|1 Bedroom||1||1||Call for Availability||647-864||Check Availability|
|1||1||Call for Availability||817||Check Availability|
|2 Bedroom||2||2||Call for Availability||1,015-1,214||Check Availability|
- air conditioning
- built-in microwave
- garbage disposal
- individual climate control
- window treatments
- hardwood floors
- high ceilings
- cats allowed
- controlled access
- gated entrance
- package acceptance
- beautifully landscaped
- peaceful environment
- assigned parking available in select units – $90 per month
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- on site property management
- cable ready
- high speed Internet access available
- free hot water
- free sewer
- free trash collection
- free water
- close to all Philadelphia hospitals, colleges and universities
- close to Chestnut Hill, Mt. Airy & Center City
- near shopping, dining and area entertainment
- directly off of Lincoln Drive with easy access to routes 76, 476, 1 and the PA Turnpike
- near Chestnut Hill East and Chestnut Hill West SEPTA train stations and bus service for lines H, 18, L and 23
Ready to Call The McCallum Home?
Click below to begin the application process right now, and start on your journey home!