We’re always leasing.
In-person touring is now available and we’ll continue to offer virtual leasing tools, such as FaceTime video tours for each of our properties, 3D apartment tour for selected properties, as well as online availability and applications. We encourage you to make an appointment, but our doors are open and we are here for you. Our leasing team looks forward to working with you to find your new home!
Apartments in Mt. Airy with Unique Charm
Talk to a leasing agent today and schedule a tour – call us at 215-867-5133.
Leasing Office Hours:
Tues-Fri: 9:00 am -5:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am- 4:00 pm
Sunday & Monday: closed
|Floor Plan||Model||Beds||Baths||Rent||Sq Ft||Availability|
|Studio||Studio||1||Call for Availability||432||Check Availability|
|1 Bedroom*||1||1||Call for Availability||647-864||Check Availability|
|1||1||Call for Availability||817||Check Availability|
|2 Bedroom||2||2||Call for Availability||1,015-1,214||Check Availability|
*other floor plans are available, see the leasing office for more information
Looking for apartments in the Mt. Airy neighborhood of Philadelphia? We have a variety of studio, one, or two-bedroom apartments – check availability online! Ask a leasing agent about our cat-friendly pet policy and come see the hardwood floors and high ceilings when you schedule an apartment tour at The McCallum.
- air conditioning
- built-in microwave
- garbage disposal
- individual climate control
- window treatments
- hardwood floors
- high ceilings
- cats allowed
- controlled access
- gated entrance
- package acceptance
- beautifully landscaped
- peaceful environment
- assigned parking available in select units – $149 per month
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- on site property management
- cable ready
- high speed Internet access availabe
- free water & sewer
- free trash collection
- close to all Philadelphia hospitals, colleges and universities
- close to Chestnut Hill, Mt. Airy & Center City
- near shopping, dining and area entertainment
- directly off of Lincoln Drive with easy access to routes 76, 476, 1 and the PA Turnpike
- near Chestnut Hill East and Chestnut Hill West SEPTA train stations and bus service for lines H, 18, L and 23
Ready to Call The McCallum Home?
Click below to begin the application process right now, and start on your journey home!