We’re always leasing.
In-person touring is now available and we’ll continue to offer virtual leasing tools, such as FaceTime video tours for each of our properties, 3D apartment tour for selected properties, as well as online availability and applications. We encourage you to make an appointment, but our doors are open and we are here for you. Our leasing team looks forward to working with you to find your new home!
If you have any questions or inquiries, please contact the property using the form, or by calling 215-242-2112
Experience the intersection of suburban and urban living!
Sedgwick Station is excited to now offer apartments in Mt. Airy with brand new open concept kitchens with quartz counter tops, new bathrooms, and washers/ dryers. Sedgwick Station’s new apartments for rent in the Mt. Airy section of Philadelphia will also be part of the clean air initiative and be smoke free.
The EXCITEMENT IS BUILDING … Take a look at more of our apartment amenities, community features, and conveniences that await you at Sedgwick Station! Call 215-242-2112
Leasing Office Hours:
Mon-Fri: 9 am -5:30 pm
Saturday: 10 am-4 pm
We are steps away from SEPTA’s Sedgwick Train in a Philadelphia neighborhood known for its convenient proximity to Chestnut Hill, Manayunk and Center City. Easily accessible to routes 76, 309, 476 and the PA Turnpike, the location of our apartment homes in Mt. Airy is appealing to those that travel and the convenience of a train station within walking distance to your home! Check availability and view floor plans now.
- redesigned one bedroom
- hardwood floors
- quartz countertops
- open concept new kitchens
- new bathrooms
- washer and dryer in apartment
- non smoking apartment home
- central heating
- individual air conditioning
- brand new exterior upgrades coming soon!
- controlled access
- on site laundry facilities
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- on site property management
- cable ready
- high speed Internet access available
- free hot water
- free sewer
- free trash collection
- free water
- steps to shopping & restaurants
- close to Chestnut Hill, Germantown & Center City
- easy access to routes 76, 309, 476 and the PA Turnpike
- just steps away from the SEPTA R7 Sedgwick Station and a short walk from SEPTA R8 Allen’s Lane Station
- near SEPTA H, 18, L & 23 bus routes
Ready to Call Sedgwick Station Home?
Click below to begin the application process right now, and start on your journey home!