Creating Great Roxborough Apartments!
We're always leasing.
In-person touring is now available and we’ll continue to offer virtual leasing tools, such as FaceTime video tours for each of our properties, 3D apartment tour for selected properties, as well as online availability and applications. We encourage you to make an appointment, but our doors are open and we are here for you. Our leasing team looks forward to working with you to find your new home!
Call us directly at 215-791-8365 to schedule a tour of Ridge Court Apartments.
Exciting updates are happening to our neighborhood!Philly.com: Roxborough: A Bullseye
Leasing Office Hours:
Mon-Fri: 9:00 am -5:30 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am -4:00 pm
Ridge Court Apartments is just a 15 minute drive to Center City Philadelphia and within walking distance to local shopping and dining. Visit the surrounding neighborhoods from all major highways: I-95, Rte 76, Rte 1, 476, and PA Turnpike. Plus our Roxborough apartments are close to the Ivy Ridge regional rail & Septa bus line 27. Also available to residents is Zipcar – located just down the street at our sister community, The Ridge Apartments!
Free on-site parking and 24-hour emergency maintenance are just a few of the apartment and community features we offer to the residents of our private community. Check availability and view floor plans of our 1- and 2-bedroom apartments in Roxborough and schedule a tour.
- 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- open style floor plans
- modern kitchens
- all new appliances
- redesigned apartment homes available
- washers & dryers
- mini blinds on all windows
- spacious closets
- cable & high speed internet
- cats allowed
- private community
- beautifully landscaped
- convenient to Manayunk shopping, dining and entertainment
- cat friendly community
- close to Philadelphia hospitals, colleges and universities
- near Drexel Medical and Philadelphia University
- resident refferal bonus
- free onsite parking
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- onsite mailboxes
- maintenance team
- ACH & online payment options
- easy access to all major highways: I-95, Rte 76, Rte 1, 476 & PA Turnpike
- close to Ivy Ridge Regional Rail & Septa bus line 27
- 15 minute drive to Center City
- walking to local shopping & dining
- across from Shoprite Shopping Center
Ready to Call Ridge Court Home?
Click below to begin the application process right now, and start on your journey home!