Trendy Roxborough Rentals
The Ridge Apartments features stylish one and two-bedroom apartments with open style concept living in a desired section of Philadelphia. Our private Roxborough rental community features the latest architectural design, 24-hour emergency maintenance, and on-site property management. Our pet-friendly apartments boast new appliances, designer kitchens, and many have patios or balconies. Several utilities such as heat, hot water, and cooking gas are included in your rent!
Location is important and at The Ridge you can get to many major highways, including I-95, Rte 76, Rte 1, 476 & PA Turnpike. If public transportation is necessary, you’ll enjoy the convenience of being close to Ivy Ridge Regional Rail & Septa Bus Line 27. Another extra benefit – Zip Car lives here!
Our Ridge Avenue apartments are highly desired because it is the backbone of the Roxborough-Manayunk area, connecting traffic to East Falls, Mt. Airy and Chestnut Hill. Center City is about a 15 minute drive away.
Shops, convenience stores, dining and so much more is available in Manyunk and at the Andorra Shopping Center. Check out many more of the popular attractions near The Ridge.
Exciting updates are happening to our neighborhood! Philly.com: Roxborough: A Bullseye
|Floor Plan||Model||Beds||Baths||Rent||Sq Ft||Availability|
|Jr 1 Bedroom||1||1||Call for Availability||450||Check Availability|
|1 Bedroom||1||1||Call for Availability||616||Check Availability|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bath||2||1||Call for Availability||810||Check Availability|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bath||2||2||Call for Availability||817||Check Availability|
- new appliances
- new designer kitchens
- redesigned apartment homes
- designer baths with ceramic tile flooring
- washer and dryers available
- new windows
- patio/balcony available
- pets welcome
- private community
- beautifully landscaped community
- controlled access entry
- on site mailboxes
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- on site property management
- cable and high speed internet ready
- heat, hot water and cooking gas included
- ACH payment option
- resident referral bonus
- easy access to all major highways: I-95, Rte 76, Rte 1, 476 & PA Turnpike
- close to Ivy Ridge regional rail & Septa bus line 27
- 15 minute drive to center city
- walking to local shopping & dining
- convenient to Manayunk shopping and Andorra Shopping Center
Ready to Call The Ridge Home?
Click below to begin the application process right now, and start on your journey home!