We’re always leasing.
In-person touring is now available and we’ll continue to offer virtual leasing tools, such as FaceTime video tours for each of our properties, 3D apartment tour for selected properties, as well as online availability and applications. We encourage you to make an appointment, but our doors are open and we are here for you. Our leasing team looks forward to working with you to find your new home!
Apartments in Philadelphia’s Fox Chase Neighborhood!
Make Pine Manor your new home today—call 215-631-3314 to schedule an apartment tour! Ask about our preferred employer program with Fox Chase Cancer Center.
Leasing Office Hours:
Mon-Fri: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Start experiencing all that Pine Manor has to offer! Our Fox Chase location in Northeast Philadelphia provides convenient walking access to Dunkin’ Donuts, Wawa, shops, and restaurants, as well as Pennypack Park’s biking and jogging trails. The best part? Our apartment community is also located just a couple blocks from a SEPTA station and bus routes, so residents can visit Center City Philadelphia or nearby neighborhoods with ease! Pine Manor apartment floor plans feature comfortable carpeting throughout, air conditioning with individual climate control, window treatments, and more.
Scroll down to view all of our amenities and community features—schedule a tour to visit our cat-friendly apartments today!
- air conditioning
- ceiling fan
- garbage disposal
- individual climate control
- wall-to-wall carpeting
- window treatments
- gas range
- frost free refrigerator
- new energy efficient windows
- extra storage included with most apartments
- cats allowed
- controlled access
- on site laundry facilities
- garden style living
- small town living
- beautifully landscaped
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- on site property management
- cable ready
- high speed Internet access available
- free hot water
- free sewer
- free trash collection
- free water
- convenient location
- walking distance to Wawa, Dunkin’ Donuts, grocery stores, bakery, florist & more
- 5 minute drive to Starbucks & Iron Hill Brewery
- easy access to Center City & Jenkintown
- walking distance to Pennypack Park biking & jogging trails
- two blocks from Fox Chase SEPTA R8 train station & SEPTA 24 and 28 bus lines